Momentum Chest Rig
The Momentum Chest Rig is a low profile load bearing rig designed to be used as a standalone platform or direct mounted to compatible armour systems. The small size and lightweight make it ideal for use as a grab and go rig or to augment other fighting equipment. The rig is lightly padded for comfort and easily adjusted in both the front and back, to control how high it rides. Para cord harness joints allow the straps to pivot for an optimal fit, regardless of how it's worn. These points are field replaceable with any cordage or shock cord.
- 3 Rows, 12 Channels of PALS
- Para Cord Joints for Articulation
- Vertical PALS for Cord Management
- Ambidextrous Design
- Thin Padding for Comfort
- Configurable Harness from "H" to "X"
- 13.75 oz or 390g (as pictured)
- Closed Cell Foam
- 500D Cordura®
- ITW Hardware (Acetal)
- Para Cord & Elastic Webbing
- Mil-Spec Webbing
- Bonded Nylon Thread